Mobilità Intelligente e Sostenibile
- Properly addressing local mobility policies, especially in emergencies, as a result of the citizen's "habits" analysis;
- Improve the accessibility and accessibility of urban centers, with particular attention to weak users and dynamic traffic flow planning and management, with particular attention to road safety.
- Optimization of existing infrastructures, with particular attention to booking and payment management, even integrated, of mobility services;
- Optimization of transport systems, especially those employing innovative electric vehicles;
- Methods for collecting and managing mobility data with open platforms.
- Decision support systems using open-date data platforms in Real-time;
- Integration of booking and payment systems for mobility services with innovative technologies;
- Power supply equipment (charging stations, energy storage systems, induction charging systems, etc.);
- City Logistics, with innovative transport solutions to protect the environmental sustainability of urban centers;
- Mobility protocols in urban / metropolitan environment in an emergency, using innovative technologies.
Università degli Studi di Brescia: Giulio Maternini: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Italdata spa: Eleonora Fratesi: email@example.com;