Inclusione Sociale e Lavorativa
The "Social and Work Inclusion" table will focus on the following three core themes:
- Business Generation: The table aims to promote the development of projects that can be monitored, integrated and designed together with stakeholders from the creative stages to ensure the generation of businesses and the entrepreneurship of people living in the area;
- Training: The objective of the table is to foster the enhancement of opportunities and training provision outside the school / university context, in a scenario of substantial heterogeneity of experiences and levels of technological adoption of the resources involved, with Positive effects on human capital growth and employment opportunities; The diffusion of digital and scientific skills, with the introduction of coding techniques, the use of development platforms such as Arduino and Raspberry, with the aim of supporting the overcoming of the infrastructure gap, also of the digital divide of the population;
- Promotion of social inclusion: the goal of the table is to promote the social inclusion of people living in the area by promoting relational networks supported by technologies for people's involvement and monitoring.
Compared to the three identified thematic nuclei, the focus is on focusing on the following phenomena / technologies:
- Business Generation: Incentives and business accelerators, including those who specialize in social and technological innovation with the identification of start-ups, are among the initiatives on which the table can focus on. Value from which one can draw inspiration from the model of business, technology, product innovation or process; Co-working or new collaborative spaces where different subjects place their activities in their work, also helping to create important processes of mutual contamination and co-design of new projects; Entrepreneurship training projects; FABLAB or the new digital workshops where makers build and test projects.
- Training: Training designed with particularly innovative media and platforms that promote phenomena such as e-learning and distance learning with innovative human-machine interface experimentation (speech to text, gesture controller); Serious games as tools for teaching, training and entrepreneurial development.
- Promotion of social inclusion: the phenomena on which to focus may be social street, or spontaneous initiatives that seek to establish new forms of sociality and urban coexistence; Living labs, ie the creation of environments in support of research and innovation through the active involvement of multiple stakeholders (end users, companies, public institutions, etc.) with the ultimate goal of facilitating co-creation of new Services, products and social infrastructures.
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi: Guia Pirotti: email@example.com;
Next Industries srl: Massimiliano Bellino: firstname.lastname@example.org;